Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Are you my mother?

I think I feel as confused sometimes as that poor baby bird in that book. I mean everyone around the poor guy is like 'what kind of dumb ass are you? no, i'm not your mother!' Sometimes in the midst of trying to figure things out you have to ask the dumb questions because you truely have no idea where to start. Meanwhile those around you can see plain as day that your questions are dumb but they're to polite to say so. How come things can be so clear to other people and so foggy for me? Well, I guess my plans for tomorrow involve me asking a snort if its my mother and maybe I'll get lucky and get picked up and put down right where I belong and in the face of what I've been seeking all along. Dang Dr. Seuss rocks.

The real reason I post:



spag. night

























Have you seen a prettier face?!












Uh! My heart hurts.











yea!!! Tatum and B are coming to swim tomorrow! I love friends!

7 comments:

tatum said...

oh ouch...except that we bailed on you. dang. not good friends. swimming rain check? post-camp? i think yes.

she is the darn cutest thing on the planet.

i saw your grandma today at ross...she was sportin' some stylish crocs. :)

guess what? i'm coming to camp wednesday! and staying til friday. woohoo!

carolineb said...

I love spaghetti night pictures! She's so pretty I can't STAND it. Gosh! Idiot! She's freakin aDORable!

Jen Brewer said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment! We're moving to Cumming, Ga. Jamie is working for the North Point Church up there called Brown's Bridge Community Church. I grew up there, so it'll be fun to be near fam again. Amen sista on Dr. Seuss. Bella asks to read that book often, now i'm thinking maybe God's trying to get the point across to me instead. Ha! Isaiah is adorableness. Fun times!

Laura Kirkland said...

She is lookin' TOO cute! Love yall, love that baby...

ManUtd17 said...

Y'all should check out Loudon Wainwright's song "Daughter." Pretty cool tune. It's on the soundtrack for the movie "Knocked Up." It runs during the closing credits. Yea, I saw the movie. Me and my carnal self! Sort of "Old School" meets the old after school specials with a bunch of stars from "Freaks and Geeks" and no Chad Lowe and a lot o' cussing.

The soundtrack is called "Strange Weirdos" and features a number of songs from Loudon (who yes, is Rufus' pop).

http://www.concordmusicgroup.com/albums/CCD-30301/

Isaac said...

Hey John Mark! I just saw your comment from back in May and what a surprise! I've avoided blogging for as long as i could bc/ my life seems too full to add that awesome, yet bottomless pit :). then monica and joel came for a visit from romania and she got me started. Yikes! thanks for your post and now that i am involved in blogging i plan to work on our site, it needs it! Your baby is gorgeous and it was great to see a picture of your dad. tell your mom and dad we said hello. we are in the process of adopting twin girl from ethiopia so our lives are about to get even more wild!Molly

steve and randel hambrick said...

you make me laugh.. thanks :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails