Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm just so tired... so i'm going to the tea party!

Ok, so I'm not really an activist. I am however just so tired of the spending problems in our government and society. Don't get me wrong, I like a latte every now and then and I like going out and doing fun things with my family but our reality is that if there is no money in the bank, then there is nothing to spend. We have had some credit card debt from time to time but we have always worked really hard and cut MANY corners to get rid of it, so why can't the LEADERS of our country do the same thing? I'm not pro-democrat or pro-republican at this point- they both suck and have failed us miserably. I'm just tired of it and I want ALL of our governing officials to apologize for their reckless spending and to do everything in their power to CUT ALL EXTRA SPENDING until our economic crisis is over. Thats it, it doesn't seem impossible to me or my family so we're GOING TO THE TEA PARTY!!!

here's the web page with info:
http://www.atlantateaparty.net

Thanks for letting me vent! Does anyone want to carpool to MARTA?

1 comment:

Katherine Peschau said...

I know I don't know you and found your blog through Amy Fritchman's blog. But just wanted give an AMEN for what you said. A few people from my church where just talking about that yesterday and was telling about the meeting that was held here in Orlando, FL. I am hoping to go to the next one. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails