Friday, February 4, 2011

Kroger? Costco? Totally.

Yesterday after a day of pre-school, Kroger, brief play time with friends and a Costco run, my sweet Zaya said, "But we didn't go to Target." I laughed so hard!! Yep, no Target, maybe another day! We had a busy day, a wonderful busy day. It was a little cold and rainy but yesterday felt really good. There were things I was hoping to get done and most of them happened. Granted, we didn't eat dinner until nearly 8pm but we had a good day.

The elders were in the car below :)
I have a good friend who also has 3 little ones and her youngest is almost 3 months and I can vividly remember how I felt 8 short months ago. It seemed like I may never have a productive day because I couldn't quite figure out how to get everyone dressed before noon! So realizing that there are things that I really want to do and now I can do them with or without my sweet ones is a beautiful thing. I love my life, my amazingly patient and fun husband, my 3 wonderful treasures and I love my God.

1 comment:

Ashton said...

Bekah!!!!!!!!!! =) I was thinking about you and your family the other day and was reminded of when you got to keep us while my mom was on a mission trip. I was thinking about how you showed us how your nose ring worked and how much fun we had swimming in the pool.
I suddenly remembered that you might not have seen me the past year......Guess what?!?!?!?!?! I have a nose ring!!!!!!!!!! =)
Love you lots and hope you have a blessed day!
Love,
Ashton =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails