Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer time!!!!

I love summer, I mean I LOVE summer. I love how laid back we get, the freedom that is in the air, the reality that on most days we can do WHAT EVER WE WANT TO and not all the things that NEED to be done. In the summer, there is always tomorrow to for the unfinished things of today. I love grilling out with friends and playing in the long shadows of the evening with out the pull of HAVING to get everyone to bed.
 I can't wait to swim, oh, and we will swim, and then we will swim and after that we will swim some more. All of my blondies will be greenies by the end of this summer, Baby girl will have fat-roll tan lines and hopefully the elders will have conquered the quest to swim on their own.
 Now that preschool is out we will have days of playing outside with friends, popsicles, picnics, trips to the farmers market and THE BEACH. I will go as much as I possibly can. My toes are longing for the sand. It is going to be a brilliant summer!
In all honesty, I think my excitement for summer has officially gotten out of hand- I just thought I heard the music of an ice cream truck driving down the street!

1 comment:

Mel said...

There's no such thing as being too excited for summer! In fact, I think you've hit it right on the dot! :D Hope your little ones aren't like a certain little drama queen I know who would prefer to keep her hair dry than put on floaties. **shakes head** one day she'll get it! Haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails