Thursday, March 10, 2011

Feeling Better

Things have been fairly peaceful these days here in our little house. I couldn't be more thankful. We're experiencing some transitions but they aren't 'life altering'. What I mean is, they aren't so great that we are challenged in who we are and what God has called us to. I think that if these changes had come about a year ago, I might have felt differently, more challenged by them. But now I can let change swirl around me and just be content where I stand.

My sweet peanut got a stomach bug last night that kept me up for the majority of the night BUT today, we are better! With the sun, came smiles and happy cuddles. My precious elders are with their Mimi today so, although I miss them, I get to spend a day with just my peanut.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails