Alright so I was tagged by my Gator-lovin friend Bill to list ten things about me, that maybe you wouldn't know. So here goes.
1. I was held back in 3rd Grade because I had been going to school in Monterrey, Mexico, but my parents came off the mission field, and the Mexican school system wasn't quite up to par with Georgia's.
2. I have only broken one bone in my life and it was my left big toe. I am also missing a toenail on the same toe. Yeah it was that brutal. Slamming a 1970 VW Bug, car door on your barefoot, does your toe no favors. My cousin told me later on in life I would never marry because of how ugly it was/is. Bekah proved him wrong.
3. I was engaged in Canada.
4. Bekah and I have moved 10 times in our married life. August will be our 5th year anniversary.
5. I will never be able to get enough snow. When a fresh snow comes I get really excited.
6. I snuck a video camera into the Sistine chapel, and held it by my hip, pointed up to capture the artwork on the ceiling. The beauty amazes me every time I watch it.
7. I LOVE to scare people and play pranks. I have been known to wait for extended periods of time in people's closet, waiting for the moment to jump out on them. Even when I was young we used to drive my mother crazy with pranks. I used to call for her through the house, in an emergency voice, and when she came running, not knowing what to expect, I would be laughing with my brother saying "What? I didn't say Momma! I was just shouting Omma!" She put up with a lot.
8. Growing up I was very much a saver, and a cleaner. I remember several times where I used to lend money to my parents. I always thought that was odd. Lately it has been me giving them the IOU slip. I used to clean the home religiously growing up. I don't know why. I do know that my siblings would make fun of me religiously for it. Therefore I stopped. Sorry Bekah.
9. I never really cared about sports until I married into the Crisp family. Now I can't imagine not caring about the Dawgs football program. Since then I have never been to a Georgia football game where they have lost.
10. I have applied and been accepted to Asbury College 4 times, and never attended a class.
Alright there are my 10 random facts. I am going to tag four people, since I want to hear from my wife, and we share this blog. Greg, Bekah, Cari, and Michelle.