Sunday, November 4, 2007

Babe, where's Boston college?


That is a question I heard from my football loving husband yesterday, to which I responded, ever so sarcastically, "Uh, I don't know, BOSTON maybe?" We had a good laugh about it for the rest of the day yesterday and for a while this morning. I think that is one thing that I absolutely adore about JM, its his ability to laugh at himself and not take things to seriously. I have the problem of taking things kind of seriously so JM is definitely a breath of fresh air for my days. Lately he has been working alot and I can't tell you how I breathe a sigh of relief when he walks in the door, not just because he does alot around here but because I love his presence and the way the attitude of our house feels with him in it. I love this crazy guy and I'm glad he's mine. No matter where we are or what we are doing, we have a good life because we are together (and Isaiah Grace is icing on the cake!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boston...

ManUtd17 said...

Classic. That's as good as Jen's "Jules Kweller" comment a few months ago.

ManUtd17 said...

Nice robe by the way.

carolineb said...

Can't wait to meet the cherry on top!

Related Posts with Thumbnails