Thursday, November 29, 2007

There are so many things I love about this girl!

Lately IGN's personality has been growing by leaps and bounds and everyday I find myself laughing, not just at her anymore, but with her! It really is so much fun. One thing that has made me laugh lately is that she wants to be creative with all of her 'accessories':




Yeah, she wears swim goggles like a head band. The cutest thing about it all is that every time she puts anything on she looks for John Mark and once she finds him she stops dead still and smiles real big waiting for him to tell her how beautiful she is. Its the sweetest thing ever... she loves that daddy of hers! Here are pics of how she likes to wear her sunglasses (around her neck!):





Today she wanted to wear JM's bandanna as well as her sunglasses necklace, precious again:



SO that is our trend setting daughter and I'm sure it is only a matter of time before everyone is wearing goggles around their head!

IG also is LOVING some books these days and will read them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. It can be pretty tiring for me but I remind myself that this is a short period of time that she is a little peanut who wants to sit in my lap and read. Since we are now book reading machines, she is picking up on EVERYTHING, I mean sounds, words, facial expressions, everything! She tries to repeat everything we say and wants to communicate like we do. She even has her own 'curse words'. That sounds bad doesn't it? Well, when she gets frustrated she walks around muttering sounds and it reminds me of the dad in 'The Christmas Story' when he is trying to fix the furnace. We are trying to get these mutterings on camera because it is COMEDY! We laugh so hard!

Here is video if her telling us her animal sounds. Usually she is more passionate about them but this will do until you can see them in person.



I have one more thing to say:
I WILL BE HOME IN 3 WEEKS!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

3 comments:

Ruth Allen Bryant said...

Wish we could get the girls together. I think they would love it. Miss yall. Have you any news about your sweet boy?

carolineb said...

OMGOSH I JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE HER.

Tammy Ma said...

hey, I am excited that you guys are gonna have a boy to add to the fam! Missed yall in Georgia, seems like yall should have been there! I LOVED hanging out with Selah, what a cutie! We watched IG on You Tube while there. More later! Tammy

Related Posts with Thumbnails