Monday, November 5, 2007

Oh no!!!


Ok, I'm sitting in my kitchen while IGN munches away on a banana and I'm looking out of our sliding glass doors and what do I see? Storm clouds. Woopty freakin do, some of you might be thinking, but what is freaking me out is that it is only 30 degrees right now and that is like our high for today and there maybe more little storms this evening when its even colder...doh!!! I think its too early for snow but Jm thinks its already late. Agree to disagree.
IG and her banana fingers wants to say hey: gykjnhyubub8f ghju xzs
Thats all the fun she gets on the computer... it has become a 'no touch zone', much to her dismay. Well, that is our BIG NEWS for today... oh wait! We bought our plane tickets home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christmas is coming!!! I CAN'T WAIT!

4 comments:

ManUtd17 said...

At least it waited until November to start snowing.

Does that really make it better? I don't know. But I'm trying. Work with me here.

Anonymous said...

Seriously the radio said that there was snow spottings around Mpls- maybe it will hit bloomington- yuck!

Hannah said...

We had snow in Minneapolis and my dad saw it on Hwy 100 around Hwy 62!!!

carolineb said...

It was 72 here yesterday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails